I spent most of the last 24 hours driving and my lower back will literally crack if I spend more than 20 minutes in front of the computer. Excuse the extra brevity.
- Tax on online sales is a matter of time, and it’s getting close. Business Insider on what this means for online shoppers, small and big retailers.
- Mother Jones quotes some stats and a new research that says you shouldn’t be taking antibiotics for a sinus infection.
- Psychologist Henri Tajfel shows just how easy it is to spur prejudice in the average person. This was published before the Boston bombings.
- Dwight Howard missed more free throws this season than his teammate Steve Nash has missed in the 17 seasons of his career. Jason Kottke spotted this in a Washington Post column and makes a couple of points worth considering.
- The new $100 bill is ugly.